Gamethread: White Sox vs Mariners 1:10 PM CST

Kyyle23

2 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I'd like a ban on complaining about Yoan's strikeouts as long as his OPS is currently above 800.

Even 775 is a pretty solid OPS.  Ironically so far, Yoan in his brief career is putting up offensive numbers very similar to Chris Carter.  HR-OPS-BB-KO categories all pretty much the same. 

4 hours ago, greg775 said:

Weren't there only like 2 people stirring things up ripping Moncada? One or two? Everybody else either was loving on him or just being calm. A couple pointed out his struggles right handed with advanced stats as proof, which shouldn't bother anybody. All the other Sox hitters get scrutinized the same way so no big deal. I didn't sense anybody saying Moncada blows.

Moncada sucks. I’ve said it before and I’m saying it again. Kinda like Winona Has a Big Brown Beaver.

4 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

I listen to the score all day long, and a few weeks ago one guy called all of the shows so he could call Yoan "Mon-garbage" and complain that the Sox got nothing of worth back for Sale.   I wondered if he was a member of Soxtalk, and if he plans on calling again to issue a mea culpa

I’m just saying it in jest and also to poke fun at the people who are actually worried about him.

He is going to be a monster... and anyone else who thinks he really blows is insane.

Couple that with morons like he guy you reference who discount Kopech and Basabe... the land of the idiots is ripe.