5/3/18 Game Thread - Twins @ Sox 7:10 PM

hogan873

That Yolmer thing may be the funniest thing I've ever seen. That should be No. 1 on sportscenter. That's precious. Nobody has EVER done that.

b.) Wimpy looks great. Wow. Full head of hair, looking spry. Give him a job, white sox! Wimperoo forever.

Sox beat Twins, awesome.

Edited by greg775

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

That Yolmer thing may be the funniest thing I've ever seen. That should be No. 1 on sportscenter.

hahaaaaa...right?!?!?  I can't quit laughin' about it...

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Did ANYONE on here call Davidson being a core piece of the rebuild two years ago?  Especially after he got hurt in his first or second game back up.

Crazy.  Still not a done deal, but looking really good.

I love how Matt's improvement in advanced stat numbers for the advanced stat people has raised his popularity on this board. Greg deserves mucho credit for last year standing by Matt when you all were blasting him!!! My eye test is as good as your advanced stats, folks. It just is.

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

I love how Matt's improvement in advanced stat numbers for the advanced stat people has raised his popularity on this board. Greg deserves mucho credit for last year standing by Matt when you all were blasting him!!! My eye test is as good as your advanced stats, folks. It just is.

Folks,,,

4 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I'm gonna be coming home in May to visit my mom. What's my best bet for INCREDIBLE seats at 10 bucks or less? How much would those golden seats behind the plate cost greg?

You should sit in the upper deck. That way you can eye test the whole field through the whole game. 

• Haha 1