5/3/18 Game Thread - Twins @ Sox 7:10 PM

hogan873

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Just keep reminding yourself that when this team is contending, guys like them will be nowhere near the roster.

This. I only concern myself with Moncada, Anderson, Giolito and Lopez. And somewhat Davidson because he could be a bench pop, DH or maybe some trade filler if he continues to play well.

3 minutes ago, BFirebird said:

This. I only concern myself with Moncada, Anderson, Giolito and Lopez. And somewhat Davidson because he could be a bench pop, DH or maybe some trade filler if he continues to play well.

I think it would be nice if Sanchez could hold down 3b well enough for us to feel like picking up an OF on the free agent market this offseason.

2 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

I think it would be nice if Sanchez could hold down 3b well enough for us to feel like picking up an OF on the free agent market this offseason.

Sanchez would be an awesome 9 hole hitter on a competitive team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

That was rough.I wonder if Lopez was battling something.kinda looked like he was grimacing.

I thought he jammed his ankle on last out of the 2nd inning. Hasn't looked the same since.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I thought he jammed his ankle on last out of the 2nd inning. Hasn't looked the same since.

I didn't notice until you mentioned it but yea I hope it's that and nothing with his arm

The foul ball guys are such tools btw.

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

I didn't notice until you mentioned it but yea I hope it's that and nothing with his arm

The foul ball guys are such tools btw.

It was a grounder to Abreu that he tosses to Lopez. He was grimacing as they went to commercial. I'm stunned this amazing broadcast didn't realize it.