Game Thread - Twins @ Sox, 7:10 PM

hogan873

It takes one win to start a winning streak.  Two gets us closer.  Let's go!

Jose Berrios (2-3, 3.63) vs. Carson Fulmer (2-1, 4.32)

Fulmer's looked pretty good as of late.  Let's see if he can keep it going and if the offense shows up again.

Berrios bent the Sox right over in his start against them earlier in the year, but IIRC, Berrios last start in general was awful. We'll see what happens.

Hopefully Greg stops in to tell us how everyone should BET THE HOUSE against the Sox.

Chicago White Sox second baseman Yoan Moncada (hamstring) has a chance to play on Friday, according to manager Rick Renteria. Moncada would have been able to pinch hit on Thursday if he was needed, but he was not. Moncada left Wednesday’s game after an awkward slide into third base Wednesday, and the White Sox seem optimistic about him being able to return Friday. Moncada is hitting .268 with six home runs, 15 RBI and four stolen bases this season.--Daniel Burdeen - RotoBaller

39 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Green is sarcasm. Delmonico blows (he'll hit 2 homers tonight now, watch)

I meant weird that out of anyone, he was pointed out. Rather watch Engel attempt to play baseball? I'll at least take the guy with a .340 OBP.

Edited by soxfan2014

2 hours ago, soxfan2014 said:

I meant weird that out of anyone, he was pointed out. Rather watch Engel attempt to play baseball? I'll at least take the guy with a .340 OBP.

Engel sucks too, but combining Delmonico’s below .680 OPS and his abysmal defense & it’s really tough to watch