GT: Pirates @ White Sox

15 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

He's got to figure something out quickly because there are pitchers performing in the minors that are itching to take his spot. It wouldn't shock me in the least if he got traded for a hitter that is a reclamation project as well. 

Cool show me a 23 yr old hitter who you can call a reclamation project because you are just being crazy now.

Just now, Heads22 said:

I'm just wondering what people think we should do with him at this point. 

If the Sox think he should start he should start. Easy. Not enough starting pitching depth now to send him to the minors. Well I suppose there's always Covey again or that other older guy they got in Charlotte,

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Cool show me a 23 yr old hitter who you can call a reclamation project because you are just being crazy now.

I was thinking someone like the guy playing 3B for the Pirates tonight. might be 24 or 25, but Giolito will be 24 himself in July. 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Defense wasn't supposed to be this poor

Very true. It seems even Yolmer's errors have been badly timed and bad brainfarts from him, and I think we'd agree he's probably our best defender.

9 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Gio has been garbage in every start this season. A long way from people penciling him in as a sure fire #2. He needs to go back to the minors until he gets his mojo back. If he doesn't, then we pray someone else can step up.

He was pretty good in his last start minus the last inning