Who will survive out of the Sox pen?

southsider2k5

8 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

The obvious answers should be Bummer or Fry.  Both guys have a chance to be long-term fixtures in the pen.

This.  Those are the only 2 I see with potential to be in this pen in 2020.  Maybe Rondon, but I doubt it.  

2 hours ago, fathom said:

Nate Jones

I wonder if Coop has told Nate what a fool he's been for never fixing that gawd-horrific delivery of his. It's not like he's been healthy or that good pitching like that. All he has to do is copy some other pitchers' delivers for gosh sake. 

38 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I wonder if Coop has told Nate what a fool he's been for never fixing that gawd-horrific delivery of his. It's not like he's been healthy or that good pitching like that. All he has to do is copy some other pitchers' delivers for gosh sake. 

He's 32, I don't think anything is going to change now.

40 minutes ago, greg775 said:

He's been pretty damn good all things considered

1 hour ago, greg775 said:

Trollsanity