Sox vs Cubs 1:20 NBCSN

1 minute ago, Sarava said:

It's weird how this team went from so enjoyable top watch in year 1 of the rebuild...to this in year 2 of the rebuild.

They were really painful to watch for over a month after they traded Q. Then September came. As has been stated time and time again, don’t believe what you see in garbage time in September. 

4 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Lol got 'em

I don't know how many times I have to explain to you peons that it is logically consistent to enjoy the game or show and be critical of the team/show. In fact, it is often a major sign of enjoyment. Spending time to write critiques often shows a level of passion/enjoyment.

However, it is rather silly to expect the 2018 white sox to compete. We are throwing out James Shields for heaven's sake. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sarava said:

It's weird how this team went from so enjoyable top watch in year 1 of the rebuild...to this in year 2 of the rebuild.

Welcome to Soxtalk. I post over at HF Hawks too, so good to see ya here. Keep BWC the hell away from this board lol. 

11 minutes ago, fathom said:

As the camera pans to Cooper and Ricky, who are both stealing money this season.

Ricky was the bench coach in 2016 when it was all Robins fault the Sox didn’t make the playoffs. He was the bench coach. What was he doing ? Obviously nothing since he had no fault in anything, and he is now responsible for anything positive. He is a nice guy and speaks Spanish. Personally, and I don’t think this team is much better with anyone else in charge, I think Ricky is a bit overrated, and we may find out the hard way when the team is good.

Just now, iWiN4PreP said:

I don't know how many times I have to explain to you peons that it is logically consistent to enjoy the game or show and be critical of the team/show. In fact, it is often a major sign of enjoyment. Spending time to write critiques often shows a level of passion/enjoyment.

However, it is rather silly to expect the 2018 white sox to compete. We are throwing out James Shields for heaven's sake. 

Losing is one thing. Looking like a college team playing a major league team is another.  

13 minutes ago, fathom said:

As the camera pans to Cooper and Ricky, who are both stealing money this season.

Ricky was the bench coach in 2016 when it was all Robins fault the Sox didn’t make the playoffs. He was the bench coach. What was he doing ? Obviously nothing since he had no fault in anything, and he is now responsible for anything positive. He is a nice guy and speaks Spanish. Personally, and I don’t think this team is much better with anyone else in charge, I think Ricky is a bit overrated, and we may find out the hard way when the team is good.

5 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

How about not giving up 4 runs in the first inning? Just little things like that would be fine. 

• Like 1