Sox vs Cubs 1:20 NBCSN

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Give them credit. Hahn finally put a team together that is doing exactly what they are supposed to

I would bet more than half the fan base  still think Kopech, Eloy, Robert, are going to dominate every level and become instant stars, and are expecting next year to be a 90+ win season. Any setbacks, and I think the torches will be out..

I think they are OK this year, since they haven’t sold many tickets, and won’t sell many more. But even Cubs fans got very impatient, and they never demanded winning very much. 

Just now, Dick Allen said:

I would bet more than half the fan base  still think Kopech, Eloy, Robert, are going to dominate every level and become instant stars, and are expecting next year to be a 90+ win season. Any setbacks, and I think the torches will be out..

I think they are OK this year, since they haven’t sold many tickets, and won’t sell many more. But even Cubs fans got very impatient, and they never demanded winning very much. 

I agree. Seems like 88, 89 all over again

5 minutes ago, Jake said:

It will be nice to get Rodon back soon, even if he is a reduced version of his former self

Rodon can't even stay healthy and may never be that effective.  Fulmer sucks so far.  Giolito sucks so far and has lost velocity for some unknown reason.  Two first round draft choices and the primary piece to a major trade, these were supposed to be key pieces of the rebuild.  Last year's number one draft pick tears his Achilles twice already.  There's no guarantee this rebuild will be successful.