5/15 Games

DirtySox

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

I've made it clear that I don't watch any minor league baseball and with the exception of these daily threads, I don't follow it much, but **** everytime I check this threads, Luis Gonzalez is going 2-4 or hitting a homer.

Yeah, he is having a great year and should be promoted. Unfortunately there is no room in WS. They already have 5 outfielders who need playing time and Robert will start there as well. 

I'm guessing Call/Basabe get called up soon to make room for Luis and Luis. 

2 hours ago, joejoedairy said:

Yeah, he is having a great year and should be promoted. Unfortunately there is no room in WS. They already have 5 outfielders who need playing time and Robert will start there as well. 

I'm guessing Call/Basabe get called up soon to make room for Luis and Luis. 

The White Sox have a lot of OF prospects named Luis. If Basabe, Robert, and Gonzalez all make it and Eloy moves to DH, the Sox could field an all Luis outfield.

3 hours ago, Dam8610 said:

The White Sox have a lot of OF prospects named Luis. If Basabe, Robert, and Gonzalez all make it and Eloy moves to DH, the Sox could field an all Luis outfield.

The all Garcia outfield last year already took the trophy.