FS: Some marketing ideas to spice up the rebuild

NorthSideSox72

What they should do is lower the price of concessions. It worked like a charm for the Falcons. They already do it for $1 dog Wednesday. Make a beer $5, you are still turning a huge profit. The tickets are pretty much minor league priced. Make the concessions minor league priced until you field a major league team. From the sounds of Sullivan's article about how JR feels, it doesn't appear they have many tickets sold for the rest of the season.

Edited by Dick Allen

13 minutes ago, Tony said:

Bulls did they 5 dollar Wednesday thing where Beer, Dogs, Pizza, Nachos and pop were all 5 bucks. Problem is Bulls Tix are still weirdly expensive. 

Bulls,for the most part, don't have too much of an attendance problem unless they really go in the toilet (Early 00's). 

17 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Bulls,for the most part, don't have too much of an attendance problem unless they really go in the toilet (Early 00's). 

The Bulls haven't had an attendance problem since the first half of the 1980's.  They haven't been below 18k a night since 1986.

Can I speak for a moment on the quote: "Ricky's boys don't quit!"

That is awful. First, it's an insult to the fans that anyone might be 'quiting'. These guys are getting paid $$$$$$ to play, I don't care what the score is. You don't quit.

Am I supposed to believe that the General Manager is responsible for this?

Next, the quote is like OK we are fucking terrible, but hey, at least our manager doesn't allow us to quit!

I hate it. 

24 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Can I speak for a moment on the quote: "Ricky's boys don't quit!"

That is awful. First, it's an insult to the fans that anyone might be 'quiting'. These guys are getting paid $$$$$$ to play, I don't care what the score is. You don't quit.

Am I supposed to believe that the General Manager is responsible for this?

Next, the quote is like OK we are fucking terrible, but hey, at least our manager doesn't allow us to quit!

I hate it. 

Yes, because no one halfasses st their jobs...