FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

26 minutes ago, Bazox said:

Thanks , tough learning curve for the young lads , not going to win the cup but nice to be still in it .

Their next two opponents are Sweden then Russia/Croatia.  They can definitely make the final,  then anything can happen in a single game

I know no one could plan it like this but the second half of this bracket is so pathetic. Tomorrow’s matchups feel like a world tournament while Saturday’s matches feel like Matchday 4 of UEFA qualifiers. It’s like the two conferences of the NBA. 

Would any of England,Sweden,Croatia or Russia be favored over any of Uruguay, France, Belgium or Brazil? I can’t see it. 

4 hours ago, zenryan said:

Would any of England,Sweden,Croatia or Russia be favored over any of Uruguay, France, Belgium or Brazil? I can’t see it.

Yes I agree ,with England if things had gone to plan would have been Germany , Argentina and Spain .

1 hour ago, LittleHurt05 said:

Mbappe just fell over because a guy ran next to him

He was showboating , not on when you are winning and the Uruguayan gave him a tap , Mbappe will be embarrassed when he watches it back , pathetic . 

On 6/14/2018 at 3:15 PM, Bazox said:

France , some top class players and in Antoine Griezmann the best striker in the competition IMO .

On 6/15/2018 at 1:38 AM, Bazox said:

On paper the “Golden Generation” of Belgium are the best side , lack of experience cost them two years ago in Euro Championship, they should make the semis this time. 

Germany are tournament experts , I cannot believe that they left Leroy Sane the EPL young player of the year out of the squad , he is not a typical German style of player but what a trick to have up your sleeve if things aren’t going to plan.

Clairvoyance from Bazox. Hope you guys put some money down on these calls. 

France v Belgium in the semis and the winner will be heavily favored in the final

That Luka Modric is so small and unassuming, yet he's been one of the most impressive players in this tourney. I know he plays for Real Madrid, but I hadn't noticed how good he was before.

Good luck to you Bazox, it's better than playing France or Belgium but still gonna be tough 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LittleHurt05 said:

That Luka Modric is so small and unassuming, yet he's been one of the most impressive players in this tourney. I know he plays for Real Madrid, but I hadn't noticed how good he was before.

The opinion over here is that Modric has been quiet by his high standard , England play with an open midfield and he will get a lot more room , which is worrying.

24 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Croatia! What a game. 

My condolences @Bazox

Best team won , far more experience then us and it showed , might have been different if we had got another goal in the first half but we had no more to give for the rest of the game . France probably would have embarrassed us in the final .