FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

I watched about 5 min of the Final. Did see the dive that resulted in the first goal. 

Just couldn’t get invested in this tournament. No US and time zone had a lot to do with it. Oh well. Bring on the new cycle. 

On 7/15/2018 at 2:25 PM, zenryan said:

Just couldn’t get invested in this tournament. No US and time zone had a lot to do with it. Oh well. Bring on the new cycle. 

Crazy that you couldn't get into this tournament. If you gave it a chance it would have pulled you in. Not being able to watch the US be awful and maybe squeak out of the group stage shouldn't affect watching the rest of the tournament. I admit it tampered my excitement going in, but once the games started, this tournament was terrific.

It’s the first tournament in a long time where I couldn’t juggle my schedule to see games during the week. Brazil was perfect i could see the mid afternoon and late afternoon games. 

I watched on the weekends but not non stop like I did in the past. 

Just weird feeling. I’ve said in the past, my favorite part of the World Cup cycle is qualification. The build up. Maybe bc I don’t have expectations of the US winning it but the different stages of qualifying is so entertaining to me. And i don’t mean just CONCACAF. 

But the games were great when watching though. 

Edited by zenryan