Injury updates

southsider2k5

10 minutes ago, Wanne said:

lol...good lord...that 7-8-9 is Murderer's Row!

Luckily most of the high end talent for position players in the minors is in the OF. It's almost like they planned that.

36 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Luckily most of the high end talent for position players in the minors is in the OF. It's almost like they planned that.

Is Winston-Salem’s outfield better than the Sox outfield right now?  I realize it’s A ball, but good grief, Sox outfield worst I can remember.

1 hour ago, Scoots said:

Just sitting here waiting for Rodon to get called back up to the Sox. What are the chances he pitches for them Sunday?? I don't think he needs another start at Charlotte or any more rest.

That had to be his last rehab start. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Avi is almost ready for a rehab assignment,  while MiGo is about to start playing catch. 

https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/news/dylan-covey-learned-a-lot-from-james-shields/c-280518226

If they have Davidson and Abreu 1B/DH, what is the best OF? Avasail, Leury, Palka for hitting but thats a bad defense. Engel in the middle?

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I'd guess he had a setback as he was supposed to have started his throwing program last month, no?

He did start a throwing program. But has yet to be moved into affiliate ball. My typical mode for this is no news is bad news, but sox also don't seem that concerned about providing detailed information on minor league injuries.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, bmags said:

He did start a throwing program. But has yet to be moved into affiliate ball. My typical mode for this is no news is bad news, but sox also don't seem that concerned about providing detailed information on minor league injuries.

I am just going to put a stab in the dark into his getting assigned here in the next week or so when all of the mass of moves happens.

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I am just going to put a stab in the dark into his getting assigned here in the next week or so when all of the mass of moves happens.

I could see Hansen getting assigned to AA once the first half of the season wraps up. I'm going to trust the Sox knowing what they are doing to keep him healthy.