5/18 GT - Kopech, Dunning, & Cease

23 minutes ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

O/U on strikeouts for the big 3 today? How about 26.

Under.  That is 9 per starter, and Kopech hasn't gone more than 6 innings this season, K's 9 or more only 1 time.  Cease has only been 9 or more 1 time.  Dunning's season high is 8.

I'd say 21.

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

Under.  That is 9 per starter, and Kopech hasn't gone more than 6 innings this season, K's 9 or more only 1 time.  Cease has only been 9 or more 1 time.  Dunning's season high is 8.

I'd say 21.

This and if Kopech repeats what he did last year with a bad month of starts 26 is way too high for the O/U. Hope I'm wrong .

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

4 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Tex throwing robbie under the bus like that is awesome.  It's about time someone applied occam's razar to a PED bust.  I don't even GAF that he used PEDs but I do GAF about his half assed apology in which he denied taking anything other than the diuretic.  Get real.

Kopech has a no hitter through three.  3K/1BB.

There's really nothing left for him to learn in AAA, if he has good command he'll dominate, if not, he'll struggle.  It will be the same in MLB.  Might as well call him up as soon as the super two deadline safely passes, which I think is about two weeks from today.

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

There's really nothing left for him to learn in AAA, if he has good command he'll dominate, if not, he'll struggle.  It will be the same in MLB.  Might as well call him up as soon as the super two deadline safely passes, which I think is about two weeks from today.

He has plenty to work on. He's been in AAA for like, a month. Give him some more time, nothing is going to change at the MLB level to require him.

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Are you watching? In the 2nd inning every out was hit to the OF. An out in the 3rd was a liner right to the RF.