Rangers @ White Sox, Moore @ Fulmer, 5/18, 7:10 PM, NBCH+, GT

soxfan49

You have to wonder how the Sox handle both him and Giolito. You can't keep handing games away and failing to at least go 5 innings 2/5 starts. How can they arguably send Fulmer down when Giolito has been just as bad if not worse at times? I'm all for letting them work through the growing pains, but both these guys need a confidence boost at Charlotte IMO. Fulmer definitely doesn't seem to have what it takes to be a MLB starter with the way he has been the last few starts.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

You have to wonder how the Sox handle both him and Giolito. You can't keep handing games away and failing to at least go 5 innings 2/5 starts. How can they arguably send Fulmer down when Giolito has been just as bad if not worse at times? I'm all for letting them work through the growing pains, but both these guys need a confidence boost at Charlotte IMO. Fulmer definitely doesn't seem to have what it takes to be a MLB starter with the way he has been the last few starts.

You gotta just keep running them out there. They have nothing left to learn in AAA. 

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Don Cooper is stealing money this year.

I've been enjoying him waiting for after the catcher visit didn't work to finally go out and say something. Maybe once he should go out first?

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

Man, it makes me sad when Jason said “For those of you younger viewers that only know Pedro Martinez as a baseball analyst.”

Maybe I’m sad cause I’m getting old, but it’s crazy that there are teenagers watching where that fact is true. 

Awesome Pedro story. He was on MLB Network and they asked him if Vlad Jr should be promoted. His response was "you mean my godson?"