Royal Wedding

greg775

They are saying the bishop stole the show at the Royal wedding with his American-style sermon. Some are hoping his incredible speech on such a big stage will spark an interest in religion and faith. "Jesus did not get an honorary doctorate for dying." Powerful stuff and nobody could run him off the stage or force him to stop talking about God. Interesting.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/05/19/royal-wedding-black-bishop-discusses-slavery-rousing-address/625643002/

I'll try and catch an abridged version of his sermon my attention span for these type of things is not great . 

The new Princess is certainly a ray of sunshine , her Prince is a nice guy as well.

47 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Some are hoping his incredible speech on such a big stage will spark an interest in religion and faith.

Well it wont quell any interest thats for sure , religion here is becoming extinct .

26 minutes ago, Bazox said:

I'll try and catch an abridged version of his sermon my attention span for these type of things is not great . 

The new Princess is certainly a ray of sunshine , her Prince is a nice guy as well.

Well it wont quell any interest thats for sure , religion here is becoming extinct .

You seem like a great person, bazox

• Thanks 1