Super Fun White Sox Happy Time Game Thread vs Rangers

Heads22

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Kind of an ominous shot of Palka, Delmonico and Engel hanging out before the game today with Palka wearing a shirt that reads “the best ability is availability.” Yikes.

Yeah, that was really weird, especially given the accompanying commentary about Nicky's injury 

4 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

Sorry I'm just not campaigning to DFA players with less than half a season of experience. 

I'm not either, but it is kinda hard when they're out of options and bad at the MLB level. It will be a hard choice for the FO

Edited by Jack Parkman

6 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Kind of an ominous shot of Palka, Delmonico and Engel hanging out before the game today with Palka wearing a shirt that reads “the best ability is availability.” Yikes.

Palka is a bit odd. Even his social media handle is... weird. Don't know him personally, but I guess I just don't get him.

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm not either, but it is kinda hard when they're out of options and bad at the MLB level. It will be a hard choice for the FO

No, it's not a hard choice, considering the team is running Santiago and Shields out there 2/5 days. He will pitch the whole year. Stop watching if you can't handle it or want him to fail.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Palka is a bit odd. Even his social media handle is... weird. Don't know him personally, but I guess I just don't get him.

Isn't his handle @danielbpalka? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong platforms 

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

Isn't his handle @danielbpalka? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong platforms 

Meaning what he post, not his actual name. (unless Kopech and Eddy Alvarez ever found his "skateboard")

Edited by SoxAce