Super Fun White Sox Happy Time Game Thread vs Rangers

Heads22

14 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I honestly don't know if we should even care if they have to DFA Giolito and Fulmer at the beginning of next season because I think it is pretty clear that if they ever figure it out it isn't going to be here. 

Future HOFer to future DFAer in about one month.

Just now, soxforlife05 said:

No, it's not a hard choice, considering the team is running Santiago and Shields out there 2/5 days. He will pitch the whole year. Stop watching if you can't handle it or want him to fail.

I don't want him to fail. I want him to succeed. I'm more complaining about those who all want to send him down because they have to be really careful if they use his last option now. They are bad and don't have any better options anyway, so it doesn't hurt that much to  have him learn on the job so to speak. If he had 2 options fine send him down. But he doesn't. Earlier I didn't realize he only had 1 option left. This completely changes the equation. 

1 minute ago, Sockin said:

I just don't understand how Giolito is just going to work through "growing pains" when he misses the zone by feet regularly while working with a 90 mph fastball.

This current version is out of baseball in four years 

5 minutes ago, soxforlife05 said:

Well having inconsistent mechanics and loss of velocity can easily be explained by compensation due to injury.....

If he's injured he needs to tell someone. It would explain a lot. If he does make a trip to the DL idk what took him so long to tell somebody. 

Edited by Jack Parkman