Super Fun White Sox Happy Time Game Thread vs Rangers

Heads22

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm not either, but it is kinda hard when they're out of options and bad at the MLB level. It will be a hard choice for the FO

Fulmer has another option for next year and they will most certainly not DFA Giolito prior to 2019.  It will be a pretty easy choice for the front office.

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Nice play moncada.  Perfect fundamentals there.

Getting the ball to Abreu a bit sooner with the runner in a dead sprint would be a bit more appropriate next time but perfect fundamentals nonetheless

1 minute ago, TheTruth05 said:

Moncada needs some more RH ABs,I feel like he's rarely turned around but I'd love for him to get more reps

Not sure how big an impact that will have. He just doesn't have the bat speed/power from that side he does lefty.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Not sure how big an impact that will have. He just doesn't have the bat speed/power from that side he does lefty.

Well a bigger sample size with the same results might confirm it. Right now though you look to be right.

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

Well a bigger sample size with the same results might confirm it. Right now though you look to be right.

Been going on two years. His swing from that side is bad. He doesn't clear his hips at all.

• Like 1