I have a feeling we're going to put a little run of decent baseball together

Richie

Baltimore and Detroit upcoming. Abreu has hit one of those grooves, Jones/Fry have given the bullpen a boost recently, Moncada has cut down on K's a bit since coming off of the DL, Gio/Lopez strung together back-to-back nice outings, Rodon could be back soon, Shields hasn't been a TOTAL gas can, most everyone had much better AB's in this series it seemed and played better defensively... this could be a necessary confidence boost. Shall I search for more? I don't know. 

Look, we're bad... but things had to get better. I don't think we're a 120 loss team. lol. I'm not saying we're going to reel off a big streak of wins. However, getting back to around 10 games below .500 by roughly the All-Star break wouldn't shock me. Then we could also see Eloy and Kopech join the show. 

I think we've made it through the worst of the 2018 season. Maybe I'm wrong, but the last two days have let me exhale a bit. Boy, it feels good. I knew we're in an in between/developmental year - I didn't expect what we saw up until this weekend, though.

Just trying to infuse some optimism. Don't go too hard on me. 

Edited by Richie

I agree.  Getting Carlos back will be huge.  The Sox have lead the known universe in 2 inning starts.  If they start to get MLB average starts from Rodon, Shields, Giolito, Lopez, and Santiago, they will still lose a lot of games because who we’re running out in the outfield on a daily basis, but at least they will win their share.

• Like 1