Dallas candidate under fire for giving his children incentives to marry white people

caulfield12

Just now, raBBit said:

The girl I dated in high school was a muslim so I never met her parents and I couldn't pick her up from her house because her parents I could see that I was a white guy. I always had a designated driver but I didn't feel particularly welcome by her family hah

Yeah, ive seen this even with religious families as well.  Several of the kids I went to HS with ended up in arranged marriages.

My cousin married a girl with a family from the middle east. When her father found out that they were engaged he attempted to commit suicide. I think that things have normalized somewhat, but I have never met a single member of her family. 

11 minutes ago, raBBit said:

Wow. I grew up with a lot of muslims and never heard of anyone getting an arranged marriage. All the girls that dated white dudes had to hide it though.

The ones I know of were Indian or Pakistani

5 hours ago, raBBit said:

Seth Rich "family spokesperson" is a former DNC employee and a consultant for the DNC's crisis public relations group. Seth Rich getting international attention was definitely a crisis for them. 

The girl I dated in high school was a muslim so I never met her parents and I couldn't pick her up from her house because her parents I could see that I was a white guy. I always had a designated driver but I didn't feel particularly welcome by her family hah

Hope they don’t read SoxTalk or we will get added to the three pending lawsuit/s...