Welington Castillo to be suspended 80 games for PED, per Rosenthal

Heads22

1 minute ago, Joshua Strong said:

Seriously

Players who get caught using performance enhanincing drugs should be banned for life. 

Give the guys an off-season to get clean and implement that policy. 

I wish. All it would take is the majority of players to vote that they want it too. 

If true, I hope they release him immediately. 

And to Zack Collins, Blake Rutherford, Eloy Jimenez, Luis Robert, Yoan Moncada, Jake Burger, and all of the big arm pitchers in the Sox system...Don’t take PEDs. They’re against the law and the rules of baseball. 

• Heads22 changed the title to Welington Castillo to be suspended 80 games for PED, per Rosenthal
4 minutes ago, flavum said:

I wish. All it would take is the majority of players to vote that they want it too. 

If true, I hope they release him immediately. 

And to Zack Collins, Blake Rutherford, Eloy Jimenez, Luis Robert, Yoan Moncada, Jake Burger, and all of the big arm pitchers in the Sox system...Don’t take PEDs. They’re against the law and the rules of baseball. 

They arent against the law if you have a prescription from a physician. However the are against the rules of baseball in all circumstances.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, they're saving X amount of money for the remainder of this season, but it's a setback for our young pitching staff...

All in on Yasmani Grandal next year?

Hahn, as mentioned, continues to make one bad FA acquisition after another.

We’re going to sign another expensive veteran C because our current is suspended for 80 games this year?

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, they're saving X amount of money for the remainder of this season, but it's a setback for our young pitching staff...

All in on Yasmani Grandal next year?

I think the organization believes in Collins/Zavala, plus Castillo has a guaranteed contract for next year.  

And frankly, I think our pitchers would rather throw to Kevan Smith anyway.