Rondon

harkness99

With the guy being new to our system this year, I am guessing silence is due to this is the first time most people are seeing him.  What I see so far is a guy who seems very fundamentally sounds, without a real carrying tool that stands out.  He's a guy who you can plug it and he won't hurt you, but if he was a starter, you'd be looking for an upgrade.

50 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

With the guy being new to our system this year, I am guessing silence is due to this is the first time most people are seeing him.  What I see so far is a guy who seems very fundamentally sounds, without a real carrying tool that stands out.  He's a guy who you can plug it and he won't hurt you, but if he was a starter, you'd be looking for an upgrade.

Sounds like he could be a useful utility guy once the competing phase begins.

52 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

He kinda reminds me of Saladino.  If he can stay healthy, maybe he can be a solid utility guy.  Never is going to hit much but he's flashed a bit.

speaking of Saladino...he's been doing VERY well over there for the Brew Crew...been batting .400 for them in 25 ABs.   Good for him....

• Thanks 1