5/25 - White Sox @ Tigers Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Heads22 said:

Fulmer up to 4 walks in 2.1 IP in Charlotte

Did you see the delivery video that was posted?  My comparison to Barkley's golf swing didn't come out of nowhere.  He's doing the glove pump and the leg hitch and he appears to have never stood on a mount prior to tonight.  He was awful.  Warming up he looked awful.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Did you see the delivery video that was posted?  My comparison to Barkley's golf swing didn't come out of nowhere.  He's doing the glove pump and the leg hitch and he appears to have never stood on a mount prior to tonight.  He was awful.  Warming up he looked awful.

Did the Sox mess up his delivery? How did he have success in college?

We can continue this in MILB thread.

Edited by justBLAZE

Blaze, watch this video

the fuck happened?  From free and easy and smooth...to whatever the hell he's doing now.  the worst thing you can say about that delivery is that he's not getting good leg drive and is rushing home a bit, but to add in a glove pump and a leg hitch?  Whose idea was that?  Was it someone in the Sox org?  If so I don't get it.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Blaze, watch this video

the fuck happened?  From free and easy and smooth...to whatever the hell he's doing now.

Maybe he needs to pull a Collins and just work with his old school to get video 

• Like 1