5/25 - White Sox @ Tigers Game Thread

Heads22

11 minutes ago, fathom said:

So if 4-14 are all similar, better finish in top 3 for worst record. Oh wait, you say fans should root for every single possible victory, regardless of draft position 

Gregg has admitted to not following the draft or the minors and is handing out advice on these topics. :lol:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, BlackSox13 said:

Gregg has admitted to not following the draft or the minors and is handing out advice on these topics. :lol:

I read an article that said this year's draft blows and all the picks are about the same. It made me laugh as I am no draft-nik.

Instead of going for the throat early in the game, Ricky sacrifice bunts.
Just like the consistently poor talent evaluation (or non-evaluation) of veterans - yea, it doesn't matter now.
But it's not going to change when it does matter, because it was this way when it did matter.

Edited by GreenSox

8 hours ago, greg775 said:

It's another one of those games where Hahn gets to be a genius. Instead of feeling embarrassed at that relief choke job, he can smile and wink at the investors and say, 'Just as we planned it.' That top 2 draft pick is coming next year ... yeah!   Sure hope this year's No. 4 and next year's 1 or 2 are not busts. Of course we'll give them 4-6  years to make the majors. Hahn can keep the rebuild mystery going as long as he wants and be beloved by fans, owners, everybody. It's unAmerican to try to lose like this.

Its not only UnAmerican  to lose, its depressing. Last nights loss to the Tigers  is just another loss in another lost season.