5/27 Game is starting! Shields vs Hardy

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I just smoked a really nice blunt so imma be nice to Jason and give him two options, he can only choose 1:

a) he learns the rulebook

b) he gives up every corny joke and pun in his notebook

I will settle for either.  I'd probably prefer he learns the rulebook tho.

Don't forget, you also have the option to not listen!

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Yoan is not good as RH.  He has zero timing.

Yep just very awkward. Oh well, he's one of the best hitter in baseball vs RHP and one of the worst vs LHP. I'm sure they'll fix him.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Trust me, I do.  Every 4th or so game I go back to the "home team" broadcast to see if it's improving.  Every 4th game or so I learn it's not.  

I know a few people that watch the game on mute actually

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Trust me, I do.  Every 4th or so game I go back to the "home team" broadcast to see if it's improving.  Every 4th game or so I learn it's not.  

Jason doesn't bother me as much as he does a lot of people on here.  Some of the other teams guys are so boring though.  I guess I should say used to be, I haven't listened to anyone else for a while.

Is James Shield building some trade value for later in the year?   4 out of his last 5 starts were solid (the exception being against the Cubs) and he's on his way to another quality start today.   I know he'll never bring the haul that Sale or Q did, but it sure would be nice if we can turn him into some value later in the season.

I know the Cuban connection in general is big with Moncada and Abreu, but they are actually from the same province of Cuba, too. Their towns can’t be more than 50-75 miles apart.

Oddly enough, the name of Moncada’s hometown is Abreus.

Shields has worked hard to reinvent himself. Too bad he couldn’t have done it sooner for the Sox benefit, but I admire that he was willing to make adjustments 

Edited by elrockinMT