ChiSox @ Tribe, Memorial Day Game Thread

soxfan49

3 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Moncada in a funk right now.

Has to stop taking first pitch strikes down the plate. He's too ineffective of a hitter behind in the count to just let good pitches to hit go.

Edited by fathom

Catchers in baseball are very bad this year.

When we signed Castillo I was really excited to shore up that position and not have this happen.

With the suspension, my worst nightmares are upon us. 

44 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I'm not a troll but I think you are one. Why troll? It's not fun and it worsens the board. Only somebody with rocks for brains would think we could ever get back in the pennant race. I guess we were in the race at 2-0, but that was about it for 2018. Cmon Sin City, go hit the Strip pools, especially the naked pool at  Caesars. Why post on a beautiful holiday?

Troll recognize Troll.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Gonzalez wouldn’t be on a big league roster on any team but the Chicago White Sox this year.

It’s criminal how bad he is offensively...we just have to hope he doesn’t get injured somehow, or injure one of his teammates.

This is their 5th best catcher. 

21 minutes ago, fathom said:

Has to stop taking first pitch strikes down the plate. He's too ineffective of a hitter behind in the count to just let good pitches to hit go.

The problem is when he does that, he just fouls them off. I think this is the kind of thing that just needs to get better, painfully, with reps