Should The View also be cancelled?

caulfield12

13 hours ago, raBBit said:

Gender is fluid and a social construct. So sometimes I am a man and sometimes I am gender fluid which means somewhere in between man and woman because gender is not binary. It is a spectrum greg. I know this wasn't the case when you were growing up (there was A LOT of transphobia in the '70s (racism too)) but now you can pick gender regardless of your genitalia. It's really cool actually. I have scholarships available to me now so getting a PHD in the future is more realistic from financial standpoint. My opinion matters now because I am not a straight white male. Since I haven't transitioned, I still use the men's bathroom so I still have shorter lines. I am more likely to be promoted now because statistically I would be a woman in leadership which limits their liability to a potential leftist shaming. Plus, in Illinois, you don't even have to get surgery to get your birth documents changed by the state. It's really the best of all worlds. Here. Gobs of opportunity.

Hey rabbit, I read your post a couple times and am confused. I did not know you could pick your gender legally. So what you are saying is the opposite of prejudice in society? You actually are more likely to be promoted when some would think it would be hard to get hired. So if you are gender fluid, what do employers consider you? Are you a woman at work? Or a man because you have the traditional man part. Did you legally get deemed a woman or gender fluid? So gender fluid, legally you can be a man or woman on any partic. day? Good luck to you. It sounds confusing.

Yes Greg, people are changing their gender all the time to game the system.  Yeah sure, the suicide and murder rates for trans folks are astronomical compared to the general populace but it's definitely worth it.

Back to a related topic, this one Samatha Bee’s apology for using c—t.

However, judging by (Jon) Stewart’s commentary on the matter, it seems as though he doesn’t think her apology was beneficial.

“Please understand that a lot of what the right does, and it’s maybe their greatest genius, is they’ve created a code of conduct that they police, that they themselves don’t have to, in any way, abide,” he said, according to The Daily Beast. “Don’t get caught in a trap of thinking you can live up to a code of integrity that will be enough for the propagandist right. There isn’t. And so, create your own moral code to live by, but don’t be fooled into trying to make concessions that you think will mollify them.”

“They don’t give a s— about the word ‘c—,'” he added of the Trump administration. “That is probably—[Trump] says that instead of ‘please,’ I’m guessing.”

4 hours ago, raBBit said:

You read that right. I don't know about Kansas but if you want to come home to the South Side here in Illinois it's your call what your gender is. Choose wisely! Even though the government here will change your gender on your birth docs they are still inept so I am sure it takes a long time. 

Hey where u live on south side. I'm a Brother Rice dude.

9 hours ago, greg775 said:

Wow I did get faked out. I admit I believed rabbit. I was confused, though. Cheers. I got duped.

I believe he's somehow trying to point out that trans people get advantages that he wishes get got.  It's really kind of nonsensical.

51 minutes ago, raBBit said:

You don't have to speak for others. It's really kind of nonsensical. 

What would be wild is what you were kidding me about. I'm surprised you can't go back and forth in a gender neutral zone or whatever you called it. If you re-read your post that faked me out, it was something I could totally see being legal. Flip flopping back and forth. You lost me a bit when you mentioned getting promoted faster as a woman, then getting in line for the restroom as a man. Anyhow your fake post was kind of genius for 2018. I could see it.