Updated Baseball America Top 100

ChiSox59

• Kalapse changed the title to Updated Baseball America Top 100
1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Don’t let Jack Parkman see this, I wouldn’t want to ruin his completely logical argument for why Dunning is doomed.

I don't think he's necessarily doomed, I haven't seen the guy pitch. However......When reports are that his fastball/sinker is 90-92, I treat that with incredible skepticism. He has to prove that he can get MLB hitters out before I believe he's actually a prospect. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I don't think he's necessarily doomed, I haven't seen the guy pitch. However......When reports are that his fastball/sinker is 90-92, I treat that with incredible skepticism. He has to prove that he can get MLB hitters out before I believe he's actually a prospect. 

What reports are you referring to?  The report from the one start where his velocity was down?  He pitches in the low to mid 90’s and his fastball probably averages around 93 MPH with heavy sink.  You’re seriously underestimating because one outlier scouting report.

27 minutes ago, OmarComing25 said:

Wasn't he top 10 on pretty much all preseason lists? He was #7 for BA before the update and he didn't move.

Maybe, I thought he was like 30-40 because people didn't expect him to stay at short and hit for power, but probably that was last years mid year lists.