Friday, June 1st is Game night at The Cell Brewers and Sox

Just now, fathom said:

Benetti has done a really good job with this interview

Its still my thought that the  more he actually talks about baseball or things he knows about rather than deferring to Stoney or making jokes, he's not bad at all. It's why he's so much better on radio.

Just now, BlackSox13 said:

They can keep Hostetler in the booth for the rest of the game as far as I'm concerned. He was fun to listen to.

He was really good on Chuck's podcast. FS guys need to get him after the draft.

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

Its still my thought that the  more he actually talks about baseball or things he knows about rather than deferring to Stoney or making jokes, he's not bad at all. It's why he's so much better on radio.

Yep

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

At least in his case he wasn't meant to be starting. 

Which is odd because when he was here the first time, the team was ripped for using him out of the bullpen.

He is just a mediocre pitcher who had a few nice moments, and being lefty and a good guy will get him plenty more opportunities to show more of the same.

10 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Which is odd because when he was here the first time, the team was ripped for using him out of the bullpen.

He is just a mediocre pitcher who had a few nice moments, and being lefty and a good guy will get him plenty more opportunities to show more of the same.

Not me. I was thrilled to sell high.