6/3 Brewers at White Sox, 1:10, WGN

flavum

9 minutes ago, Bazox said:

I'm still waiting to see Moncada have a good game to what all the fuss is about , maybe he don't like daytime games.

Day game, night game, it hasn’t really mattered over the last 20 games or so. He’s been bad during that time in general.

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Day game, night game

I only get to see the day games live so I thought maybe he goes missing in them , not so then . He might be under pressure to live up to his potential , probably needs resting .

Anderson , Abreu and Sanchez are the most consistent performers for me , I haven't checked the stats , can't get my head round them all yet.

1 minute ago, Bazox said:

I only get to see the day games live so I thought maybe he goes missing in them , not so then . He might be under pressure to live up to his potential , probably needs resting .

Anderson , Abreu and Sanchez are the most consistent performers for me , I haven't checked the stats , can't get my head round them all yet.

If you need help with stats, let one of us know. As for Moncada he’s got all the potential in the world. I have extremely high hopes for him.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eminor3rd said:

Jose Rondon Clean-up Crew

I like Jose Jr and hope he stays but our cleanup hitters have been hilarious. Mostly minor leaguers. 

16 minutes ago, Bazox said:

Anderson , Abreu and Sanchez are the most consistent performers for me

Actually I'll re-phrase that , they are the players who have entertained me the most .

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Hawk starts the day by saying that some hitters are scared of the ball. It’s going to be a long afternoon. Make this garbage stop already.

Enjoy the Legend before he goes lol

15 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I am really like what I’m seeing from Covey.  If he can maintain this level of command, he’ll be an effective major league starting pitcher.

Agreed. The extra giddy up helps too