AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

I can't believe I'm writing this but Covey looks like a decent major league pitcher now. If they can get anything out of him moving forward, God bless them. We'll see if it lasts.

Edited by Lip Man 1

I'm 3-0 at games I attend this year. I think they should hire me to go to the games haha. 

Atmosphere at the game was fantastic. Had great seats and the craft Kave was a phenomenal experience. Next time, definitely buying $7 dollar tickets and sitting there the entire time. What a fantastic view.

Side note...Daniel Palka is HUGE.

26 minutes ago, Scoots said:

I'm 3-0 at games I attend this year. I think they should hire me to go to the games haha. 

Atmosphere at the game was fantastic. Had great seats and the craft Kave was a phenomenal experience. Next time, definitely buying $7 dollar tickets and sitting there the entire time. What a fantastic view.

It's only $7 to sit there? Man, I've got to do that.

1 hour ago, Scoots said:

Right?!?!   Dude is a friggin tank.  He's a circus in the outfield...but love to watch that guy connect with a ball.  He usually hurts it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhiteSoxfan1986 said:

It's only $7 to sit there? Man, I've got to do that.

Well, I mean technically it's free haha. The smart thing to do would be to buy a $7 ticket or whatever and get to the game when the gates open to get a seat in the bullpen bar. 

I ended up leaving because I had tickets almost behind the plate but if I had like $20 seats I probably would've stayed.