The 2018 MLB Draft Thread (Tracker in OP)

NorthSideSox72

My personal, not that informed rankings

For 4:

1. Mize

2. Bart

3. Madrigal

4. Bohm

5. Carter Stewart

6. India

7. Liberatore

8. Swaggarty

9. Winn

10. Kelenic

For 46

1. Xavier Edwards (though this is unlikely unless you are on BAs top 500)

2. Hankins

3. Grayson Rodriguez

4. Jeremiah Jackson

5. Alek Thomas

6. Lenny Torres

7. Schnelly

Madrigal please if available . Pure hitter, pure baseball player ,level  headed, understands the game.  Just not feeling much upside in Singer . Not enough space between the floor and ceiling.  Need some real baseball players and not DH/1b types.

I know you take BPA but need still is a factor.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bmags said:

My personal, not that informed rankings

For 4:

1. Mize

2. Bart

3. Madrigal

4. Bohm

5. Carter Stewart

6. India

7. Liberatore

8. Swaggarty

9. Winn

10. Kelenic

Did Singer kick your dog?  I personally want a bat, but what's your beef with Singer to drop him out of your top 10? 

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Did Singer kick your dog?  I personally want a bat, but what's your beef with Singer to drop him out of your top 10? 

That's not too outlandish. He's pretty divisive.  Fangraphs has him 13th. Law has him ranked even worse I believe. I'm personally not a fan from the 6 or so starts I've seen this year.

1 minute ago, DirtySox said:

That's not too outlandish. He's pretty divisive.  Fangraphs has him 13th. Law has him ranked even worse I believe. I'm personally not a fan from the 6 or so starts I've seen this year.

Cool, thanks.  Haven't followed the mocks all that closely the last couple weeks, but hadn't seen him outside of the top 5 much at all.  

Watch the above video. That is why the White Sox need to draft Madrigal. Draft prospects that have that kind of bat control almost never come along, and the hit tool is, IMO, the organization's weakest developmental point. His hit tool is developed. Take him.

2 minutes ago, turnin' two said:

I am almost hoping for Singer to watch the the meltdown.

Haha. I'm going to get my disappointment out and then switch to the positive/optimistic outlook from there on.