6/6- White Sox at Twins, 7:10

flavum

Might as well play Palka in LF. I know I know...lefty lefty matchup. But this is a rebuild year and you might as well see if he can hold his own against lefties (currently 7-20 on the year; .350 avg, .435 OBP and 2 bombs; yes small sample size but still).

Edit: oops I saw the lineup without looking at who was pitching in the first post and assumed a lefty was on the mound. My bad. But my point still stands lol

Edited by soxfan2014

2 minutes ago, joejoedairy said:

He's clearly terrified of putting Palka in the Outfield (with reason). 

I think I'd rather give up the defense to see his bat in the lineup. 

Same. The lineup would look better with Palka hitting 4th playing RF. Or even like 6th or 7th if you wanted to take him out in the 6th/7th inning for a better defender depending on the score and when he last batted.

Edited by soxfan2014

3 hours ago, soxfan2014 said:

Might as well play Palka in LF. I know I know...lefty lefty matchup. But this is a rebuild year and you might as well see if he can hold his own against lefties (currently 7-20 on the year; .350 avg, .435 OBP and 2 bombs; yes small sample size but still).

Edit: oops I saw the lineup without looking at who was pitching in the first post and assumed a lefty was on the mound. My bad. But my point still stands lol

Ricky been hitting Polka fly balls every night. CF before long. 

I see Escobar having a season similar to Jose. Sure glad we traded him. 

Not playing Palka against a RHP from his former organization is like Molitor choosing not to play Escobar against the Sox...

UGH...he's actually one of the most interesting hitters on the team right now.

Sure, Moncada/Anderson/Davidson/Yolmer are more important, but give the kid a chance to exact revenge on the team who let him go in their own stadium.

6 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Not playing Palka against a RHP from his former organization is like Molitor choosing not to play Escobar against the Sox...

UGH...he's actually one of the most interesting hitters on the team right now.

Sure, Moncada/Anderson/Davidson/Yolmer are more important, but give the kid a chance to exact revenge on the team who let him go in their own stadium.

I'd rather give Palka ABs over Davidson TBH. Platoon them going forward. Or try to hide him in LF. Also, Tilson needs to lead off and Moncada needs to go to the middle of the lineup. 

Edited by Jack Parkman