2018-2019 Official NBA thread

6 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I agree /

Agree with both of you.  Big unfortunate is that if we didn't have the Felicio contract (we were trying to unload), we would have been able to land that Nuggets protected 1st round pick + Faried (at least I presume we could have). 

Personally, I think if you were for drafting Michael Porter Jr, you should be for signing Jabari. A 23 year old with his upside and experience doesn't fall in your lap every day.

Is he the next Melo? Likely not. COULD he be the next Melo? Potentially.

Honestly, bring it the fuck on.

3 minutes ago, Steve9347 said:

Personally, I think if you were for drafting Michael Porter Jr, you should be for signing Jabari. A 23 year old with his upside and experience doesn't fall in your lap every day.

Like I just asked, give me the contract details. Don't go like 5 years on this guy, we can do this without blowing next year's cap space. Do that, and I'll call this a reasonable gamble.

14 minutes ago, Steve9347 said:

In all reality, why not.  I mean if you are willing to bet on Parker and LeVine, why not Porter?  The Bulls could field the all-IR team if we worked on it.

2 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

I've seen speculation of 3/54 and speculation of 3/24... hopefully it's closer to the latter. It has to be at least 3 years though since he's an RFA. 

Yea the best they can do is a 2+1 option. Otherwise it has to be 3 for an RFA.

26 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

Fuck it, I'm not opposed if it's cheap. This team will be fun to watch. In the era of Golden State, that's all I can really ask for. 

Exactly. This lineup becomes a top 10 League Pass team. I'm ready for that. To be perfectly honest I've given up on the team competing for a title anytime in the next 20 years so they might as well be fun to watch.

Dunn
LaVine
Parker
Markkanen
Carter

Bring it on. Parker has to play the 3, though. 

If Parker is signed it makes the team more interesting to watch and that is all anyone can ask for this year when nobody can compete with GS. I hope it doesn't ruin the future like everyone else but I would be happy for a hometown guy to be here. Dude has a lot to prove