2018-2019 Official NBA thread

21 hours ago, bmags said:

Mavs don't have a better roster gmab

But the other 8 teams that I listed do.

DSJ/Doncic/Barnes/Jordan is a pretty good core. Not as good as LeBron/Ingram/Kuzma/Ball, but good enough that depth and coaching can make them a contender for the 8 seed

2 hours ago, Jose Abreu said:

But the other 8 teams that I listed do.

DSJ/Doncic/Barnes/Jordan is a pretty good core. Not as good as LeBron/Ingram/Kuzma/Ball, but good enough that depth and coaching can make them a contender for the 8 seed

I'm guessing if those two former #2 picks that are 20 and 21 years old turn into the players most thought they could be the lakers will be just fine.

I pay light attention to the NBA, mostly because Durant, LeBron and the Heat and GSW have ruined competitive balance for the better part of the decade. I hope that both continue to get roasted for those moves for the remainder of eternity. Basketball used to be one of my favorite sports, but LeBron and Durant have ruined it for me. They're both all-time greats, don't get me wrong but both of them rubbed me the wrong way with their "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" moves. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

Minnesota looked like they  were going to be a pretty good team when they got Jimmy but now it's a pretty sad situation over there. It's become clear that Wiggins just isn't going to be that good, KAT's defense is a question, and they now have to ship out Jimmy because nobody gets along.