2018-2019 Official NBA thread

4 hours ago, Brian said:

Vitale was pissing me off repeatedly saying Zion needs to go to NY. Like STFU. 

Irving and Durant as FA, Davis by trade with everything other than their 2019 pick, Zion as the # 1 pick? That’s...gonna win Durant another ring.

1 hour ago, Brian said:

Stacey King apologized for something before the game and had to search for what he did.

What.. the... actual... fuck..

can this Bulls season get any more.. weird? 

I'm not a basketball fan anymore, but I've been following more of the Bulls then I expected...

Trade/relase Mello, the entire saga of the coaches, all the weird quotes about benching players, the injuries, the absolutely horrid defense (only the bulls twitter memes), and now we have Stacey King circling boobies. 

Edited by iWiN4PreP

1 hour ago, iWiN4PreP said:

What.. the... actual... fuck..

can this Bulls season get any more.. weird? 

I'm not a basketball fan anymore, but I've been following more of the Bulls then I expected...

Trade/relase Mello, the entire saga of the coaches, all the weird quotes about benching players, the injuries, the absolutely horrid defense (only the bulls twitter memes), and now we have Stacey King circling boobies. 

I mean, Melo is truly irrelevant to everything outside of a name.

18 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

At the same time though, those were some amazing offers from the Lakers.

Not really. Not an all star in the bunch IMO.  And the draft picks are all going to be late 1st round.

The Pelicans would be crazy to trade him now before anyone knows how the draft will play out. You could be looking at another franchise player (Zion) versus a bunch of crap the Lakers are trying to get rid of. 

4 minutes ago, GGajewski18 said:

Bulls just traded Portis and Jabari for Otto Porter

Couldn't figure out why the Wiz would give up a decent player until I looked at the $60 million+ over 2.5 years remaining on his contract.

I guess if no one will ever want your cap space you might as well do moves like that until you get out of the hole. 

8 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Couldn't figure out why the Wiz would give up a decent player until I looked at the $60 million+ over 2.5 years remaining on his contract.

I guess if no one will ever want your cap space you might as well do moves like that until you get out of the hole. 

Porter’s shot went to hell but he has really good upside. I’m not displeased.