2018-2019 Official NBA thread

18 minutes ago, Quin said:

I'd hate the Suns winning, only because Sarver getting anything good is frustrating.

On the flipside, that's actually a scenario where I can see the Bulls getting Morant at #3.

Don't teams know well in advance?

Isn't the drawing supposed to be in like an hour from now?

20 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

If they do, they fake it really well when it's televised

16 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Isn't the drawing supposed to be in like an hour from now?

I swear I remember reading a thing about how it all goes down with a proctor from each team. They're different from the representative (like Grant tonight). It's done in a small room.

It was an article about the Rose lottery.

10 minutes ago, Quin said:

I swear I remember reading a thing about how it all goes down with a proctor from each team. They're different from the representative (like Grant tonight). It's done in a small room.

It was an article about the Rose lottery.

The actual drawing happens an hour before the announcement. So it should be in about another hour. 

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Ok I'm happy with that result. Congrats to New Orleans. Maybe AD stays now. Knicks gonna get R.J. Barrett though which sucks but... Not Zion!

I assume you aren’t a Bulls fan if you are happy with the 4th worst record Bulls falling to 7?

Now that they are good enough to win half or so of their games and won’t be drafting any stars, the Bulls aren’t worth watching for another 5 years.

Edited by Harper2Sox

5 minutes ago, Harper2Sox said:

I assume you aren’t a Bulls fan if you are happy with the 4th worst record Bulls falling to 7?

Now that they are good enough to win half or so of their games and won’t be drafting any stars, the Bulls aren’t worth watching for another 5 years.

Obviously I was talking about after our fall to #7. Didn't want Knicks or Lakers winning it.

7 minutes ago, Harper2Sox said:

They are good enough to win half their games? Based on what? 

1 minute ago, SoxFanForever said:

They are good enough to win half their games? Based on what? 

I was just being lenient.  My point was that they likely won’t be bad enough going forward to get a top 3 draft pick so they won’t ever improve, hence NBA hell.