2018-2019 Official NBA thread

5 minutes ago, GGajewski18 said:

The Bulls organization 100%, completely deserve this.

Yup, they do.  Michael Reinsdorf is still impressed by GarPax drafting Derrick Rose over ten years ago, based on his radio (The Score) interviews this past week.  This team will be in the dumps longer than the White Sox.  

Reinsdorf-owned teams are the clown shoes operations of both the NBA and MLB.

Edited by Harper2Sox

Suns tanked the whole season! To get the No. 6 pick! LOL LOL LOL. I wish baseball could penalize teams for tanking like this. Good luck at No. 6 in one of the weakest drafts ever. LOL.

48 minutes ago, Harper2Sox said:

I was just being lenient.  My point was that they likely won’t be bad enough going forward to get a top 3 draft pick so they won’t ever improve, hence NBA hell.

They could easily be the 7th or 8th worst team in the league next season. The teams with the 7th and 8th worst records last season just got the top two picks.

1 hour ago, SoxAce said:

Ok I'm happy with that result. Congrats to New Orleans. Maybe AD stays now. Knicks gonna get R.J. Barrett though which sucks but... Not Zion!

NBA.com has a story saying Davis still wants out of new orleans.

The Athletic's Mock

1. Pelicans - Zion
2. Grizzlies - Morant
3. Knicks - Barrett
4. Lakers - Culver
5. Cavaliers - Hunter
6. Suns - Garland
7. Bulls - White
8. Hawks - Reddish

Big concern with White is making plays in the half court, but expects him to fit well with the Bulls due to his speed, scoring ability and length, which gives him some defensive versatility. 

Does talk about how Reddish could flourish with spacing around him.

2 minutes ago, Quin said:

The Athletic's Mock

1. Pelicans - Zion
2. Grizzlies - Morant
3. Knicks - Barrett
4. Lakers - Culver
5. Cavaliers - Hunter
6. Suns - Garland
7. Bulls - White
8. Hawks - Reddish

Big concern with White is making plays in the half court, but expects him to fit well with the Bulls due to his speed, scoring ability and length, which gives him some defensive versatility. 

Does talk about how Reddish could flourish with spacing around him.

Lucky for him all he’ll be asked to do is past to the post and “let them pound the rock with great spirit”.