2018-2019 Official NBA thread

3 hours ago, bmags said:

Get it Utah.

Stephan Noh had a great piece on why the Bulls shouldn't trade up, and Cowleys article today made me believe the bulls have only mild interest. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Bulls go Reddish or Hayes tonight, or trade back.

I thought the draft was tomorrow?

I had a very strong opinion about what I wanted in the last draft (and it was a good opinion), but this year I don't. 

I kinda don't think they should swing for the fences, yet I would not be at all upset if they drafted Reddish.

I do not want them to trade up for Garland, but if they select him at 7 that's great. 

I wouldn't mind trading down, and would like to see players like Nickeil Alexander-Walker/Tyler Herro/Ty Jerome, PJ Washington, Clarke etc

No idea where anyone falls for real.

ESPN's mock has Culver-Garland-White going in front of the Bulls, which to me is the worst case scenario and leaves them with DeAndre Hunter at 7, which to me is the least exciting possibility but probably the right pick under those circumstances. I wouldn't trade up unless the price is trivial.

35 minutes ago, Jake said:

ESPN's mock has Culver-Garland-White going in front of the Bulls, which to me is the worst case scenario and leaves them with DeAndre Hunter at 7, which to me is the least exciting possibility but probably the right pick under those circumstances. I wouldn't trade up unless the price is trivial.

I would go Reddish or Clarke

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Brogdon is more of a SG though. Don't really see the fit.

He can absolutely be part of a backcourt with Lavine. Lavine was decent bringing up ball last year

13 minutes ago, bmags said:

He can absolutely be part of a backcourt with Lavine. Lavine was decent bringing up ball last year

Eh... still 0 playmakers in that backcourt. LaVine does not have the I.Q. or vision to set up his teammates in that aspect. BUT, the Bulls aren't gonna attract any superstar players anyway so...

Edited by SoxAce

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Eh... still 0 playmakers in that backcourt. LaVine does not have the I.Q. or vision to set up his teammates at all. BUT, the Bulls aren't gonna attract any good players anyways so...

By playmakers do you mean facilitators?