Jump to content
southsider2k5

2018-2019 Official NBA thread

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, bmags said:

From Zach Lowe's ten things column

and it goes on...

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25679396/10-things-like-including-james-harden-kobe-jordan-territory-nba

(the bulls gave up 124 last night)

In an era where scoring is pretty much as easy as it has ever been in NBA history the Bulls have one of the worst offensive teams in its history from an offensive rating standpoint.  Well done all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

In an era where scoring is pretty much as easy as it has ever been in NBA history the Bulls have one of the worst offensive teams in its history from an offensive rating standpoint.  Well done all.

Once again, NO ONE should be supporting that franchise right now. Stuck in the absolute stone age. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Yet the Bulls are still drawing 20k a night.

they may be selling that but they aren't seeing 20k butts in the seats I can tell you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While LaVine is a good scorer, i'm not sure his best role in the NBA isn't one of the best 6th men in the league. He just seems like the 1st guy off the bench to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

While LaVine is a good scorer, i'm not sure his best role in the NBA isn't one of the best 6th men in the league. He just seems like the 1st guy off the bench to me. 

I've been saying that for weeks now and now you are getting on the bandwagon? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I've been saying that for weeks now and now you are getting on the bandwagon? 

Thought that for a while actually. He just doesn't mesh with Markkanen, Dunn and WCJ. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Thought that for a while actually. He just doesn't mesh with Markkanen, Dunn and WCJ. 

I wouldn't call anything firm based on how players work together under the coaching, roster construction, and systems the Bulls have run this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, southsider2k5 said:

Yet the Bulls are still drawing 20k a night.

Check Stubhub for weeknight games. If you are willing to wait until the last minute, you will get something in the 100 level for less than $20.

They do put on quite an experience, but I would imagine this is getting a little old for several people paying huge money. They better get decent by next year or IMO their ticket base is going to crater.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SoxFanForever said:

Bulls are currently down 99-66 with over 6 minutes left in the 3rd. Complete bloodbath. 

146 given up.

Man that Zach Lowe article was prescient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Markanen stinks. He better improve because he has really taken a step back this year imo.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bulls are approaching Browns level of embarrassment (Not 2018 Browns, 2012 type Browns)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tony said:

The Bulls are approaching Browns level of embarrassment (Not 2018 Browns, 2012 type Browns)

Couldn't of said it any better myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we can all agree that the best way to get sports radio to not talk about this on Monday is for the Sox to sign someone big.  With that said, it's been amazing watching the Warriors offense go against the Bulls this season.  Honestly looks like pro players against bad college players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are people surprised. Paxson said they intended to keep him around as a head coach...as such he needed to get a raise from his assistant coaches salary. This is what annoys me...people use this to refer to the bulls as being a dumpster fire. There are reasons to call them that...this is not one of them. And they aren’t the Browns. Lol. Let me know when the Browns has any of the success Pax had over his tenure as GM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A dumpster fire would be telling the interim coach you aren’t going to pay him any more...which is what the cheap Cavs tried to do after firing Tyron Lue. They tried to neuter the assistant coach. The bulls have tried to support their coach (at least this time and for now). 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

A dumpster fire would be telling the interim coach you aren’t going to pay him any more...which is what the cheap Cavs tried to do after firing Tyron Lue. They tried to neuter the assistant coach. The bulls have tried to support their coach (at least this time and for now). 

 

Extending an incompetent coach in the mid of a 6 game losing streak and a 40 point drubbing is a dumpster fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×