Jump to content
southsider2k5

2018-2019 Official NBA thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, fathom said:

I still dislike Barrett’s game, but I’m sold on Zion now. Just a total freak of an athlete.

What took you this long!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Quin said:

What took you this long!?

Not a big fan of his shot, but I think just seeing him on every game just make good ACC players look like high school-level athletes has changed my mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vitale was pissing me off repeatedly saying Zion needs to go to NY. Like STFU. 

Edited by Brian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stacey King apologized for something before the game and had to search for what he did.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brian said:

Vitale was pissing me off repeatedly saying Zion needs to go to NY. Like STFU. 

Irving and Durant as FA, Davis by trade with everything other than their 2019 pick, Zion as the # 1 pick? That’s...gonna win Durant another ring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brian said:

Stacey King apologized for something before the game and had to search for what he did.

What.. the... actual... fuck..

 

can this Bulls season get any more.. weird? 

I'm not a basketball fan anymore, but I've been following more of the Bulls then I expected...

Trade/relase Mello, the entire saga of the coaches, all the weird quotes about benching players, the injuries, the absolutely horrid defense (only the bulls twitter memes), and now we have Stacey King circling boobies. 

 

 

Edited by iWiN4PreP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iWiN4PreP said:

What.. the... actual... fuck..

 

can this Bulls season get any more.. weird? 

I'm not a basketball fan anymore, but I've been following more of the Bulls then I expected...

Trade/relase Mello, the entire saga of the coaches, all the weird quotes about benching players, the injuries, the absolutely horrid defense (only the bulls twitter memes), and now we have Stacey King circling boobies. 

 

 

I mean, Melo is truly irrelevant to everything outside of a name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Brian said:

Stacey King apologized for something before the game and had to search for what he did.

 

Still more watchable than the actual team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bravo to the pels for finally being a franchise that doesn't gift the lakers just because a player asks out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bmags said:

Bravo to the pels for finally being a franchise that doesn't gift the lakers just because a player asks out.

At the same time though, those were some amazing offers from the Lakers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

At the same time though, those were some amazing offers from the Lakers.

Not really. Not an all star in the bunch IMO.  And the draft picks are all going to be late 1st round.

The Pelicans would be crazy to trade him now before anyone knows how the draft will play out. You could be looking at another franchise player (Zion) versus a bunch of crap the Lakers are trying to get rid of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would rather get the celtics deal that can be available after the season. Pels should not be held hostage here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the Lakers are just posturing. I think they'll give the pelicans whatever they want by Thursday.  They need to try to capitalize off of Lebron. Waiting to sign AD when Lebron is 36 could be pretty risky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GGajewski18 said:

Bulls just traded Portis and Jabari for Otto Porter

Couldn't figure out why the Wiz would give up a decent player until I looked at the $60 million+ over 2.5 years remaining on his contract.

I guess if no one will ever want your cap space you might as well do moves like that until you get out of the hole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Couldn't figure out why the Wiz would give up a decent player until I looked at the $60 million+ over 2.5 years remaining on his contract.

I guess if no one will ever want your cap space you might as well do moves like that until you get out of the hole. 

Porter’s shot went to hell but he has really good upside. I’m not displeased. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bulls being realistic about their cap space, basically admitting it's not gonna work in 2019 and punting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×