Official NHL COVID season thread

Just now, Tony said:

Which is exactly my point. You got up in arms about me posting an article from Chief (first off, relax), then followed it up by saying he has meatball takes, deserves no respect. This is coming from a guy who claims the Hawks defensive shortcomings fall on the shoulders of........the forwards? Come on.

And from the guy who was concerned Moncada was striking out some at the beginning of March. Like you said, pot calling the kettle black. A meatball who doesn't like other meatballs.

15 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

And from the guy who was concerned Moncada was striking out some at the beginning of March. Like you said, pot calling the kettle black. A meatball who doesn't like other meatballs.

The Moncada post was a fucking joke. I was poking fun at myself for overreacting. 

19 minutes ago, Tony said:

Which is exactly my point. You got up in arms about me posting an article from Chief (first off, relax), then followed it up by saying he has meatball takes, deserves no respect. This is coming from a guy who claims the Hawks defensive shortcomings fall on the shoulders of........the forwards? Come on.

They don't really have a top pairing and their forwards as an entire group suck on D. That's why the Hawks are bad defensively. 

They're missing skilled grit from the forward group. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 10:14 AM, GGajewski18 said:

Go with me here.  How pissed would fans outside of Chicago if Hawks got hot and won the Cup lol.

Would McCub be invited to the parade? Oh wait, parade cancelled. Rocky has no worries.

Edited by Dick Allen

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

NHL will re-seed after each round. Will make the Hawks win that much more legit when they knock off all the top seeds in route to cup #7

The long layoff could be interesting for the team.  It is an older team with a lot of players with a lot of miles on their legs.  Could the layoff give them some life?

• 2 weeks later...

Man, junior hockey is a fucking disaster. I blame everyone, including Carcillo. He should've said something years ago instead of waiting until now while dozens were hazed and assaulted over the course of his career.

That shit needs a shake up bad. Imagine being a parent ready to send your child off.

• Tony changed the title to Official NHL COVID season thread