Eminor3rd

GT: Indians @ White Sox - 7:10/8:10ET

Tank Commander James Shields is on the hill to force the White Sox toward playoff contention through sheer force of grit & willpower.

Plutko attempts a no-hitter.

Pulling hard for James - Simply in hopes that he can will his way towards being a trade chip.

Moncada... it's time to go bud. Break out of this funk. 

The umpires have lifted their curse/s!!!  Rutherford homers the same night...might as well have Robert hit his first too in the nightcap.  Basabe.  Yolmer. 

Edited by caulfield12

39 minutes ago, Eminor3rd said:

Tank Commander James Shields is on the hill to force the White Sox toward playoff contention through sheer force of grit & willpower.

Plutko attempts a no-hitter.

No-hitter failed.

Palka runs like a combination of Lurch, the Hulk and Shrek...faster than the Flying Molina Brothers, at least.

Omar Narvaez continues to have the phrase "days are numbered" attached to his big league roster presence...

Edited by caulfield12

Big Game James has been doing pretty well overall. I give him a lot of credit for working hard to improve 

13 minutes ago, EvilJester99 said:

Moncada with a blast.. 

Took Abreu’s advice to be more aggressive 

Obviously you love what Moncada did in the first, but how do you come back in the second and take 92 right down the middle?

Yoan still opening up too quick. Allowed him to get to inside fastball, but he's had bad swings on pitches on outer half.

11 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Obviously you love what Moncada did in the first, but how do you come back in the second and take 92 right down the middle?

Easy. It's difficult to hit a baseball. May be hardest thing in sports. That homer was crushed.

Jason and Stoney remain a great duo. I wonder if Hawk ever listens and thinks, "Damn. Stone Pony is WAY better with somebody besides grumpy ol me."

14 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I am really happy that I don't have to exist underneath a giant magnifying glass from anyone in my life -- like the one you hold directly over Yoan 24/7. I'd probably lose my mind. 

Just saying...

Edited by Richie

What a small crowd. It's pretty obvious only the die-hards attend games. 15,000 or so I'd say.