GT: Indians @ White Sox - 7:10/8:10ET

Eminor3rd

42 minutes ago, Wanne said:

I don't claim to be the smartest mother effer when it comes to baseball...but I'm sitting here with my gal with 2 strikes on Palka and I look at her and say "watch...Bauer's going to pipe a fastball that Palka won't even swing at....".   It happens...we just look at each other and I walk away.  I will say...she thinks I'm brilliant after that exchange lol...but it really wasn't hard to call...geezus.

Here comes a certain poster to tell you that this post is stupid because hitting is hard especially when you don’t see a straight fastball coming

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Here comes a certain poster to tell you that this post is stupid because hitting is hard especially when you don’t see a straight fastball coming

and I give a fuck what you think...

Just now, Wanne said:

and I give a fuck what you think...

Woah, calm down. You obviously missed the argument I had last night in the GT with this poster. I’m agreeing with you. What you said about Palka? I said that about Moncada yesterday and he said that’s a dumb thought because fastballs are hard to hit

Relax

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Woah, calm down. You obviously missed the argument I had last night in the GT with this poster. I’m agreeing with you. What you said about Palka? I said that about Moncada yesterday and he said that’s a dumb thought because fastballs are hard to hit

Relax

sorry...I didn't get that convo.  I keep saying that with Moncada too...it is frustrating.  Sorry dude....I misread...my bad.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic