Immigration thread

StrangeSox

11 minutes ago, raBBit said:

What would the Youtube comment section be without people like you DA?

The same. I've never commented on youtube. Once again, coming to conclusions with no facts. Thanks for making my point.

Edited by Dick Allen

6 minutes ago, raBBit said:

I am not sure what you're talking about but I am sure you're rehashing an old argument. No one would ever expect that from you. 

I have facts behind me. You just have figments of yours friends with tiki torches imaginations behind yours. It really wasn't an argument at all. Just something where your "facts" were all wrong, as usual. But that is what you do. Your game is obvious. 

Edited by Dick Allen

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

Totally serious. You don't need anything to play out to come to conclusions.  You buy everything Trump and the Alt Right sites you follow tell you is fact.

So doing the same thing the left does with the media and social media? Pot calling the kettle black.....

June 21, 2018

The ruling elites are creating a world where the majority of people suffer the consequences of the climate crisis and massive unemployment while the super-rich use artificial intelligence to save themselves – a commentary by TRNN’s Senior Editor

https://therealnews.com/stories/the-billionaire-class-is-not-fit-to-rule-paul-jay

Let’s try an experiment.  Those on the right wing side of things can tell us how this “radical/liberal/alarmist” propaganda is objectively incorrect.

We will counter with Pizza Gate, Obama was not born in Hawaii, Uranium One, Seth Rich and Heather Heyer (Charlottesville) was not murdered by car but actually suffered a heart attack.

https://www.thenation.com/article/seth-rich-conspiracy-theorists-and-russiagate-truthers/

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, raBBit said:

You'll notice I ignore a good chunk of the posts he directs at me. He just uses canned responses that a useful pleb lefty uses against someone they consider to be republican. What I say or believe isn't important. I am just like the rest of them to him. 

Cool. Now you both can move on.

28 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Well if we didn't have party apologists in general, we'd have a different President.

Except the party apologists who are betting their retirement assets are better off with GOP policies...are quite different from the Trump Forever crowd who would excuse him shooting someone (especially a liberal/elite/member of the MSM) in the broad light of day at 5th & Broadway.

On the other hand, liberals quickly turned on Franken when multiple allegations came out...Otoh, with Roy Moore, Trump just kept doubling down because they thought he could still win.  Then conveniently ran away from accepting blame when he lost.

Edited by caulfield12

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-pushes-back-against-border-separation-furor-191259017--politics.html

Trump has long chafed at the media's treatment, his fury only growing in the past week when he felt that he did not receive proper credit for his summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. He told the Trinity Broadcasting Network, in an interview with former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee set to air Saturday, that he found the news coverage "almost treasonous."

Some conservatives seized hold of the migrant photo faux pas to attack the media, and White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders tweeted, "It's shameful that dems and the media exploited this photo of a little girl (Time Magazine cover) to push their agenda."

Other Trump allies have gone even further. Ann Coulter, a conservative pundit, said Sunday in an interview on Fox News that kids at the border were "actor children" who were "given scripts to read by liberals."

Coulter then turned to the camera and said to Trump, "Don't fall for it."

A number of Democrats aggressively pushed back against Trump's claims. Rep. Peter Welch of Vermont said Friday that Trump's assertion was "bizarre" and that the border patrol processing center he visited in Texas in recent days was "nothing short of a prison."

Trump has really gone off the deep end now...the more antagonistic and cornered he feels, the more likely we’ll start seeing a continuing stream of mistakes in the tariff wars and foreign policy.

He just doesn’t get the fact that immigrants (legal and illegal) are no more or less likely to murder someone than a “regular American,” and the majority of studies present evidence they’re less likely to commit murder because their status is already so tenuous.   How many of these Mexican immigrants have shot up a school, church, theatre or concert venue?

Edited by caulfield12

Rabbit, how was the Tea Party, GOP outlets like Fox/Drudge/Breitbart....any different in their obstructionism and assaults on Obama than we’re currently witnessing with Trump?

Would you say that Obama deliberately on played to his base in 2009 and 2010 and 2011?   What good did it do for Obama to try to work for bipartisanship when the stated strategy of the GOP was to obstruct him at every turn?

What is your evidence that Trump is facing something categorically different?

The only difference is approval ratings for Trump have hovered between 36-42%, for Obama 10-15 points higher.

The number of individuals suffering Trump derangement syndrome often puts me in a position where I am defending the truth against some leftist's distortion to malign Trump. Fortunately, I've never found myself in a position where I've felt the need to normalize and/or defend pedophilia. That's a perverse worldview that's unique to you. 

How is this guy a mod? Seriously. The fuck is this?

You’re such a baby. You shouldn’t be shocked a mod is against pedofilia. You come in and start shit with me and then cry when I respond. Read the filibuster rules victim. If you’re not cut out for it, don’t post. 

This isn't a personal attack? Seriously other mods? Seriously? I've been banned how much time for less?

It’s not like that at all. Reddy defended Kevin Spacey’s rape of a child and used the “that’s just how it is” response as his support and then told everyone else they were wrong because he’s a part of Hollywood.

Then he comes out of nowhere to take a swipe at me and cries when I respond. Rinse and repeat. 

Nothing in this statement is anywhere CLOSE to the truth. Unfortunately, because I'm not a mod, I'm not allowed to personally insult you back, but I'd like to. Badly.

5 hours ago, raBBit said:

It’s not like that at all. Reddy defended Kevin Spacey’s rape of a child and used the “that’s just how it is” response as his support and then told everyone else they were wrong because he’s a part of Hollywood.

Then he comes out of nowhere to take a swipe at me and cries when I respond. Rinse and repeat. 

Can we see the exact quote?

Don’t we hear from the right wing news media that stuff like that (Roman Polanski or Woody Allen, Corey Haim/Feldman, Spacey, etc.) has gone on for years and years in Hollywood with everyone turning a blind eye due to money and power?

Where does admitting something is a problematic issue (like #metoo) equate to sanctioning or condoning it?  Realistically, what would you expect Reddy do?   Follow the playbook of the Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas and stage daily protests?

6 hours ago, raBBit said:

That’s exactly what you do. Play victim, just like your hero. Accuse others of doing what your doing and play victim. Trump would be proud. 

• Quin locked this topic
  • Quin unlocked this topic