Tigers @ White Sox

Kyyle23

Just now, kwolf68 said:

LOL a benches clearing situation on a first pitch curve ball that hits a guy? really? Dumb...that's like having a fight in hockey over a legit body check. Play the game. 

I think that is a case where Fiers recent history gets him.  But I agree. Not trying to hit a guy on a curve. 

Just now, BFirebird said:

I think that is a case where Fiers recent history gets him.  But I agree. Not trying to hit a guy on a curve. 

I had no idea Fiers had history, but absolutely NOT a purpose pitch. Wrong pitch, wrong guy, no reason. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little scuff up in baseball, I get tired of everyone (in all sports) being buddy buddy, but there is a time and place to send messages. 

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Omar is a pretty big guy. It's pretty amazing how little power he generates with his swing.

It's the most basic, perfectly level swing you'll see. Which is why he was somewhat consistent last year and always made contact. If he wanted, he could certainly build a swing that would get him a bit more power. He just dropped the bathead right on that. Thing of beauty.

Just now, Richie said:

When's the last time Tilson hit a ball in the air? Little league? 

Kidding, kidding

Hold it Hold it Hold it...with your speed you should be hitting it on the ground and legging it out....

1837119353-willie_mays_hayes_sleeps.png

• Haha 2

Just now, soxfan49 said:

If the Marlins play in Baltimore and win 2-0, does anyone care?

If a tree falls and nobody is there to hear it -- does it make a sound? 

Maybe the 13 people in paid attendance care.