Gangs of New York

Chisoxfn

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Was a real cool movie.  That and Lord of the Rings kicked some serious ass.

Oh ya, a New Dumb and Dumber is coming out, how great is that.

Of course you can never out do the original, can you???

Back to the Future is all I can think of.

Are Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in the sequel? "KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!!!!!" :metal

Originally posted by CubKilla

Are Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in the sequel? "KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!!!!!" :metal

this summer is going to have a lot of kick butt movies.

i was and still not a fan of dumb and dumber movies as well as a jim carey fan. but he is making a movie that even i think may be funny. it about him having god like powers.

I saw the Lord of The Rings II and it was awesome - so much better than the first one (I fell asleep half way through the first one when we rented it). We plan on seeing Gangs of New York, but just not sure when - saw the documentary on it and it looks like it'll be a great flick.

Its about when Harry met Lloyd so I don't know if its going to make Drew Carey and Jeff Michaels look younger or if they will have other people playing them.

I think thats whats its called, Dumb and Dumber, when Harry met Lloyd.

did you see the trailers of bad boys 2, it looks very funny. i couldn't remember it before.

Its about when Harry met Lloyd so I don't know if its going to make Drew Carey and Jeff Michaels look younger or if they will have other people playing them.

I think thats whats its called, Dumb and Dumber, when Harry met Lloyd.

I saw the trailer. I think it was "Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry met Lloyd" Dumberer is supposed to be spelled that way. It's a prequel to Dumb and Dumber.

Originally posted by FanOf14

I saw the Lord of The Rings II and it was awesome - so much better than the first one (I fell asleep half way through the first one when we rented it).  We plan on seeing Gangs of New York, but just not sure when - saw the documentary on it and it looks like it'll be a great flick.

I hated Lord of the Rings. I was so happy when it was over. Maybe the second one will be better, but I dont care to find out.

Or maybe I just didnt like it because its the movie my buddies chose to watch before "The Rock" and "The Rock" is like my favorite movie ever...

• 6 months later...

I realize that this post is kinda old...

I watched Gangs of new York the other nite.

It's a damn strange movie. The end of it is good, but youd expect another shot of the cemetary with the WTC gone.

The flute playing at the beginning of the movie is weird and hypnotic at the same time, and i think DiCaprio has improved a lot as an actor.

I realize that this post is kinda old...

I watched Gangs of new York the other nite.

It's a damn strange movie. The end of it is good, but youd expect another shot of the cemetary with the WTC gone.

The flute playing at the beginning of the movie is weird and hypnotic at the same time, and i think DiCaprio has improved a lot as an actor.

What are you talkin about, it's only 6 1/2 months old... :bang

I rented GoNY on July 1st, and was sorta dissapointed..The acting was great, the sets were awsome..I just wasn't satisfied..Can't really put my finger on it...

The extras are nice with Scorsese commentary and the Discovery channel doc...so it was worth the rental :headbang