Tigers @ Sox 1:10 PM CDT Hardy vs. Shields

10 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Probably see Avi back up in a week. I am sure Trayce sits. How long can you accept a BA of .120 or less?

Thompson is here because 3 people in front of him are on the DL. Once that changes, so will his big league status.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

Thompson is here because 3 people in front of him are on the DL. Once that changes, so will his big league status.

I would keep him in the org but maybe at AAA if he cleared The hurdles 

Awful at bat for Moncada. Really disappointing how much he's pulling off the ball without seemingly try to make adjustments.  Gonna be a long series for him in Cleveland against Bauer, Clevinger and Kluber

Edited by fathom

1 minute ago, Richie said:

This weekend has sucked. Very tedious. Should have taken at least one of these.

This has been EVERY series with the Tigers so far too, BTW.

Screw Reinsdorf, Gardenhire is the real owner of the WSox

• Like 1

If the Tigers played the Sox enough times they'd win the pennant. This is like a few years ago where Cleveland won something like 15 of 18 from the Sox. Embarrassing.

Nick Castellanos, the latest in a very, very long and seemingly endless line of White Sox killers.  

39 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Wait until it gets hot out though

The team is hitting far better than that first couple of weeks at home. lol, that was another level of bad. The warm weather DID actually help quite a bit. Did so for Cleveland as well. 

38 minutes ago, Richie said:

The team is hitting far better than that first couple of weeks at home. lol, that was another level of bad. The warm weather DID actually help quite a bit. Did so for Cleveland as well. 

I was directing that comment toward Moncada in particular

Edited by soxfan49