FS Team Preview: 2018 AZL White Sox

NorthSideSox72

This team could field a roster of SS's.  There are a ton of interesting names on this roster, both from Latin America, and the high school kids from the last couple of years in the draft.  There are a lot of talented teams in the system, but I think this one holds the most intrigue for me because of the amounts of unknowns combined with breakout potential.

Also gotta love a 6'10" 194 pound player.  Crazy.

9 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

This team could field a roster of SS's.  There are a ton of interesting names on this roster, both from Latin America, and the high school kids from the last couple of years in the draft.  There are a lot of talented teams in the system, but I think this one holds the most intrigue for me because of the amounts of unknowns combined with breakout potential.

Also gotta love a 6'10" 194 pound player.  Crazy.

Who are your top five most intriguing players to follow? 

Just now, SoxBlanco said:

Who are your top five most intriguing players to follow? 

The amount of SS's on this team who interest me is kind of amazing, but I think my top follows personally are the following guys, with Quintero at the top of my list.

Guerrero (OF)

Delgado (SS)

Coronado (OF)

Sanchez (c)

Abbott (1B)

Quintero(SS)

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

The amount of SS's on this team who interest me is kind of amazing, but I think my top follows personally are the following guys, with Quintero at the top of my list.

Guerrero (OF)

Delgado (SS)

Coronado (OF)

Sanchez (c)

Abbott (1B)

Quintero(SS)

I think Herrera and Pineda are both interesting on the pitching side as well as Luke Schilling